Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pimp Your Stash Winner #6 - Andrea

This week's winner is Andrea (wife to James and mom to Clara)... Her winning entry was #102, however here is what it says the entry with the answer of the question, so you guys can see how fitting was for her to win this:
I'd love to win a carseat cover for several reasons. I much prefer having cotton next to my baby than all of the synthetic, chemical laden stuff in the carseat cover. I'd also like to give my daughter something pink, poor thing, since her carseat is distinctly gender neutral (almost boyish). And, I have had nasty blowouts etc. that were a pain to fix. This would be a nice change. Especially since we are getting to the age where she'll be eating in her seat soon! Thanks.

Im totally sure they would LOVE their new seat... We would love if they share a photo of Clara using the seat after she gets it! Dont forget to follow them on their blog.

Andrea: Congratulations! Contact us ASAP so we can get your seat cover out to you right away!

0 comments:

 

Diaper Discussions Copyright © 2009 Diaper Discussions is Designed by 3 Little Flowers