Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fluff in the Spotlight: Happy Heiny's OneSize Diaper

Happy Heiny's OneSize Diapers are this week's Fluff in the Spotlight! Haven't ever tried one? Well you should! These fabulous diapers are luxuriously soft and made to fit baby from birth to potty training, from aprroximately 8-35lbs! They're available in Snaps or Aplix and are even available in a Mini size for preemies!

Happy Heiny's uses only high quality materials in the production of their diapers AND their custom milled fleece is so soft your baby is sure to love it!

Happy Heiny's diapers are also available in over 22 colors and several adorable prints! Their prints are now ALL polyester laminate so you no longer have to worry about your print diapers wicking, now they'll function exactly the same as your solid colored diapers.

Each onesize diaper comes with TWO free microfiber inserts, one small & one large. For newborns you may only the need the small and for toddlers you can use either the large insert or both inserts for added protection such as overnight or on long car rides, etc.

My personal experiene with Happy Heinys has left me very satisfied and I find their diapers to be more generously sized then some of the other OS diapers on the market. So if you're finding that your baby is on the largest setting of your current diaper you may just want to give a HH Onesize a try, I think you'll find that you'll have more room to grow.

Stay tuned this week as we focus on more Happy Heiny's diapers that you might need the scoop on!

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

I just didn't care for the fit. The waist tabs were too long for my DD. If they were shorter, the dipe would have been great otherwise. I prefer Tiny Tush Elite OS pockets or BG3.0 for a better fit.

I agree the HH OS will last a lot longer then the BG, But I still had the tabs touching in front on my 2 year old. Can't imagine that on a 2 month old.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOVE the cow print, but love that all of the colors are vibrant! So happy to hear they have a mini for preemies!

Ryan, Corrie, Max, and Jack said...

I LOVE my HH diapers!!! I have 3 in use, and one just came in the mail today (woooo hoooo!!). I have not once had a leaking or wicking issue with them, and they've been put to the test!!

 

Diaper Discussions Copyright © 2009 Diaper Discussions is Designed by 3 Little Flowers