Saturday, March 6, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Their new Booty Luster bottom cleaner is awesome and the perfect accessory for any cloth diapering mom.
- A completely non-toxic, non-irritating solution
- 100% biodegradable
- Custom formulated by a chemist especially for use in cleaning your baby's diaper area
- Designed to help loosen waste, thoroughly cleanse, and gently moisturize your baby's skin
- Restores skin's natural barrier against bacteria
- Soothes skin and helps prevent diaper rash
- Dries completely clean; will not leave residue
- Made in the USA
Thirsties Booty Luster is blended by hand in small batches, using flowers, plants, resins, and high quality organic ingredients. Each component of our wipes solution has been carefully selected to not only clean your baby's diaper area, but to soothe and moisturize, as well. And perhaps most importantly, the properties of Thirsties Booty Luster actually help to restore the natural barrier your baby needs to protect him/herself from harmful, rash-inducing bacteria. Use Thirsties Booty Luster at every diaper change to clean thoroughly--yet gently, to moisturize, and to help protect your baby from diaper rash.
Shake bottle vigorously and admire the swirling luster! Add 2-4 sprays to your baby's soiled diaper area and wipe clean with Thirsties® Fab Wipes.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, water-based Extract of Coconut, Honey, Grapeseed Extract, traces of Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Humectant Moisturizers, and other Organic Ingredients.
Thirsties Booty Luster is free of petroleum, alcohols, animal products, parabens, sulfates, DPGs, or any dilutants; nor are any of our products ever tested on animals.
MADE IN THE USA
Want to try some Booty Luster? Enter this week's Pimp Your Stash and you could win (2) bottles!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
This weeks mandatory question for your first entry is "Do you use cloth wipes? If so, what's your preferred wipe solution or bottom spray?"
Guidelines for Entry
-In order to participate in our weekly contest and validate all extra entries you must first answer the weekly question.
-Please, be sure to be logged into your email account when you post your comment for us to be able to contact you if you win (that is with the option called OpenID). If you have a blog, be sure to be logged into the account linked to your blog for an easier way to contact you....
-Each contest runs from Sunday 12am to Friday 9pm.
-Winners are chosen using random.org, notified on Saturdays and winners name also posted on Blog.
-Winners have 7 days from contest end to claim their prize.
-Participation is open to mamas and papas worldwide! Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the fun, however we are not responsible for lost packages and prizes that do not reach their destination will not be replaced.
-How to earn extra entries:
* (1) Become a FAN of Earth Angels Diaper Co. on FaceBook
* (1) Become a FAN of Thirsties on FaceBook
* (1) Subscribe to our New Newsletter
* (1) Join DD on Flickr & add photos! 1 entry for each photo, up to 5 per week.
* (1) Follow Us on Twitter (@mommygonewild)
* (1) Follow Diaper Discussions Blog
* (1) Place the Diaper Discussions Animated Banner on your site or Blog
* (3) Tweet About the Giveaway (use #clothdiapers in the tweet and link to the GiveAway) comment with a url to the tweet.
* (3) Advertise our Giveaway in your blog, facebook, forums or website (post with your comment the direct link where you posted about it).
* (10) Contribute an Article, Product Review or relevant story regarding Cloth Diapering. 10 extra entries are given for contributions submitted during the week of the contest. (Please do not contribute articles that were already published elsewhere.)
* (1) Comment to any post on the Diaper Discussions Blog (one entry per each comment)
* (5) Register (or being already registered) in our Affiliate Program (please specify where you placed your affiliate banner).
--- Please post a separate comment for each extra entry and let us know which you've chosen to do in that comment ---