This week's Pimp Your Stash Winner will receive a Econobum Onesize Cover & Onesize Prefold! The Econobum is a fabulous new product that makes cloth diapering easy and affordable and it's crested by the makers of BumGenius!
This weeks mandatory question for your first entry is "What do you like most about the new Econobum System?"
Guidelines for Entry
-In order to participate in our weekly contest and validate all extra entries you must first answer the weekly question.
-Please, be sure to be logged into your email account when you post your comment for us to be able to contact you if you win (that is with the option called OpenID). If you have a blog, be sure to be logged into the account linked to your blog for an easier way to contact you....
-Each contest runs from Sunday 12am to Friday 9pm.
-Winners are chosen using random.org, notified on Saturdays and winners name also posted on Blog.
-Winners have 7 days from contest end to claim their prize.
-Participation is open to mamas and papas worldwide! Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the fun, however we are not responsible for lost packages and prizes that do not reach their destination will not be replaced.
-How to earn extra entries:
* Tell us whether you already use prefolds and why?
* Become a FAN of Earth Angels Diaper Co. on FaceBook
* Join our Yahoo/Newsletter Group
* Join DD on Flickr & add photos! 1 entry for each photo, up to 5 per week.
* Follow Us on Twitter
* Follow Diaper Discussions Blog
* Place the Diaper Discussions Animated Banner on your site or Blog
* Tweet About the Giveaway (use #clothdiapers in the tweet and link to the GiveAway) comment with a url to the tweet.
* Advertise our Giveaway in your blog, facebook, forums or website (post with your comment the direct link where you posted about it).
* Contribute an Article, Product Review or relevant story regarding Cloth Diapering. 10 extra entries are given for contributions submitted during the week of the contest. (Please do not contribute articles that were already published elsewhere.)
* Comment to any post on the Diaper Discussions Blog (one entry per each comment)
* Register (or being already registered) in our Affiliate Program (please specify where you placed your affiliate banner).
--- Please post a separate comment for each extra entry and let us know which you've chosen to do in that comment ---