Babywearing is great for daddies too! Often dads are left wondering how they can help and bond with baby, especially when baby is breastfed. Once baby is accustomed to being "worn" you'll find that since daddies who may not have had an active role in feeding baby, if their breastfed, he can now create a close bond with the baby through babywearing.
Here are some other great benefits of babywearing:
- The closeness and secure feeling provided by babywearing and keeping your baby close is great for those fussy, hard to console babies who seem like they never want to be put down.
- Also perfect for babies or toddlers with special needs.
- Great for when your little one is sick and needs constant affection and attention.
- Keeps them cozy and allows them to sleep while being worn.
- Perfect for breastfeeding. You can often nurse while wearing your baby, depending on the wrap or carrier used.
- Ideal for when you have more than one baby, like twins, or when you have other children in the household that require your attention.
- Eliminates the need for those bulky baby carseats that you'd otherwise need to place in your shopping cart, stroller, etc.
- Many can be used through toddlerhood.
- Each provide a variety of styles and methods for use. Different wrap styles, techniques, front carry, back carry, hip carry and more!
Earth Angels Diaper Company has a great selection of babywraps, carriers, slings and more! Shop online or visit our store, Soft and Cozy Baby in Baltimore, MD. Not sure which one is right for you? At Soft and Cozy Baby can teach you the different techniques and help you choose the perfect baby carrier to suit your needs!