Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Great Mothering.com Article: The ABC's of Going Cloth

Mothering.com has got some fabulous articles that I think you should check out. One such article is The ABC's of Going Cloth by Elizabeth Gawlik. In her article Elizabeth goes over, in detail, the different reasons why she chose to use cloth and she goes on to explain ALL the different kinds of diapers available.

Elizabeth states
When I decided to use cloth diapers, I had no idea how many choices were out there. I just went to the largest baby store in town and looked at the few options they had. Only later did I discover the smorgasbord of clothdiapering products available via the Internet.

She defines Contours, Pre-folds, Fitteds, AIO's, Pocket Diapers, Swim Diapers, Training Pants as well as ll the various types of cloth diaper covers available on the market today.

Now that you’ve been introduced to the world of cloth diapers, what’s stopping you? Go do some exploring and shopping. Even if you decide to use cloth only at home and stick with disposables for trips and outings, you’ll be doing your pocketbook, your baby, and your planet a big favor.

I suggest you head on over to Mothering and check out this great article. It's a quick read and when you're done you'll feel armed with all the knowledge you need to get started with cloth diapers asap!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

Great article! Like Elizabeth.. when I first started CDing I had noooo clue how many different choices of diapers there were.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Attila & Tamara said...

What a great intro for those who are new to cloth diapering or who are considering cloth diapers. I just forwarded it to my sister who is seriously considering "converting"!

 

Diaper Discussions Copyright © 2009 Diaper Discussions is Designed by 3 Little Flowers