You might think that as long as Miracle Diapers is flooded with donations of cloth diapers to lend out to families in need that they'd be all set, but that is not the case. Since Miracle Diapers is a non-profit organization, they need a constant flow of monetary donations and support to help keep them afloat. They have bills to pay, supplies to purchase among other expenses that are all a part of running and organizing a non-profit.
While their "diaper cave" is fully stocked, they are in desperate need of donations in order to stay in business. Besides making a monetary donation, there are several ways you can help support Miracle Diapers and help them raise the funds they need.
- Purchase a Business Membership
- Purchase Advertising on the MD website
- Purchase a Family Membership
- Donate an item to be auctioned off at their Hyena Cart
- Donate items to be sold in their Retail Store
- Host a fundraiser on your site where you donate the proceeds or a percentage of your proceeds to Miracle Diapers
- Host a local fundraiser like a bake sale, car wash or yard sale
- Donate your used diapers or sell your used diapers and donate the funds to Miracle Diapers