Sunday, November 4, 2007

Why Bamboo?

When I first thought of Bamboo I have to admit that an image of a Panda Bear came to mind. He was just sitting there in my minds eye, munching on a piece of Bamboo somewhere in Asia... So you can imagine my surprise when I heard of Bamboo Cloth Diapers and Mama Pads. Much to my delight, I found out that Bamboo is one of Mother Natures best kept secrets.

So let me tell you what I've found out about Bamboo and why it's so amazing!

  • Bamboo fabric can out absorb cotton by 60% and is naturally moisture wicking
  • Bamboo is naturally Anti-Bacterial, Anti Fungal, Anti-Static, and Odor Resistant
  • Bamboo is 100% BioDegradable
  • Bamboo is a sustainable resource
  • Bamboo is actually a grass and can grow up to a yard per day
  • Bamboo can be grown, harvested, and processed without the use of harsh pesticides and chemical processes

0 comments:

 

Diaper Discussions Copyright © 2009 Diaper Discussions is Designed by 3 Little Flowers