There are many ways to make your own disposable or re-usable baby wipes and baby wipe solution. One that I just came across on momadvice.com is:
Homemade Baby wipes
- Strong paper towels work the best (for example, Brawny).
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup of baby oil
- 1/2 cup baby magic baby bath
- Cut one roll of paper towels in half.
- Take out the core so wipes pull out of the center.
- Place 1/2 roll of paper towels in container.
- Pour solution over towels.
- Store in container. Makes 2 1/2 rolls.